Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day 28- Biggest Loser

EEK! I'm am worried about tomorrow. Tomorrow is weigh in. Unfortunately, I missed two days of working out this week. I am scared that it will haunt me. I am also worried that I haven't lost my water weight yet.

Today was National Chili Day- our school celebrated by having a chili cookoff. There was tons of food in the teacher's lounge. I was good though- I sampled some chips and my homemade salsa- but that is it... No CHILI for me! I even stayed away from all of the homemade bread!

I hope what I have done this week will be enough- I weighed myself today (a pre-weigh) and only saw 1 lb. difference- that worries me a little. I hope the hard workout I did tonight, and the one I have planned for tomorrow will get my numbers up.

TODAY:
I ran (level 10) 1 mile (some jogging- but mostly running)
Reps on bowflex- ARMS

FOOD:
some chips and salsa
homemade low-cal pasta
100 cal dessert pack
TOTAL CALORIES: 1290

HOW DO I FEEL?
Great! It has been almost 30 days- and I am still going strong. Still no soda pop! I have stuck with the exercise 26 out of 28 days so far, and have stuck with my calories 27 out of 28 days... NOT BAD!!! I am excited- today I put on a pair of jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 3 years- and they fit!!! (snugly)- but before I couldn't even pull them over my thighs! Also- the slacks and jeans I have been wearing for the past two years are so loose- I can pull them off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. WOW! That is pretty cool.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"Life isn't a dress rehearsal "Kerry Packer

.... SO START LIVING... I finally have and it is WONDERFUL!

No comments: