Sunday, February 17, 2008

CATCHUP- Days 15,16,& 17 Biggest Loser

WOW! I really have to play catchup! I was out of town for a few days and didn't have access to my blog. I had a terrific weekend! I went to my sister's bridal shower at my aunt's house. I was worried about not sticking with my diet and not exercising- but with some planning- I was able to do it!

I called my aunt the day before to see what was on the menu- then I did some research on calories and figured out exactly how much I could have. My parents were super supportive while I was staying with them. My dad made me a low cal dinner the first night and I made us all a low cal dinner the next night. As far as exercising- I was worried I wouldn't have anything to use- I have a home gym so it's easy here- but when I'm at someone else's- not so much. Friday I woke up extra early at 5:15am to do full hour workout- I blasted the music (probably waking up the neighbors...) and ran for a solid hour- so I wouldn't miss my Friday workout once I left town that night. I broke out my old POWER 90 dvd's and took those with me on my trip. I did the CARDIO workout on Saturday- Kickboxing, Step work, Abs, Power Yoga... WHEW!!!! It wore me out! It was also a little odd having my mom sitting on the couch watching me.... I worry that I look uncoordinated when I am doing yoga/kickboxing. She just kept smiling and cheering me on. She said she was really proud of me. So- I DID IT!!! I stuck with it.

I feel new confindence now- like I can accomplish anything! Dieting & Exercising isn't hard- it just takes planning and will power. At this point- I'm feeling pretty lucky. The will power isn't so hard for me anymore- 17 days into it I have developed habits. It is starting to become second nature to me.

FRIDAY- I had my second weigh in...... (DRUMROLL>>>>>>>)

I lost 4 more pounds!!!!!! THAT'S A TOTAL OF 10 POUNDS IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

WOOHOO! It is WORTH IT!!! At this rate- I will be lean and mean at my sister's wedding in March.

FOOD:
I won't bore you with 3 days of menus- but I will give you my calorie totals.
FRIDAY: 1375 calories
SATURDAY: 1278 calories
TODAY: 1470 calories *splurged- I had one thin mint cookie---- those DARN Girl Scouts- they get me everytime!!! (I went a little over my 1400 goal- but not past my limit of 1500)


EXERCISE: Well I kind of already gave the breakdown- but basically...

FRIDAY: Ran 1 hour 2 miles on treadmill
SATURDAY: Power 90 Workout- Step work/ Kickboxing/ Power Yoga/ Abs
TODAY: 30 minutes on treadmill (I had to take it easy- that Power 90 kickboxing KICKED my butt yesterday!)

HOW DO I FEEL?

To sum it all up.... LIKE A MILLION BUCKS!!! I am starting to notice a difference in how my clothes are fitting. My family and co-workers say they can see it in my face that I have lost weight. I feel toned, healthy, and beautiful. When I workout, I feel like I can conquer the world! When I stick with my diet- especially on those rare days when I feel a craving... I feel like I have really accomplished something. In the past- if I wanted something- I would eat/drink it. Now I care enough about myself to turn away from the things that aren't good for me. I feel like I finally am showing myself how much I love ME. I should have been doing this years ago- but I am really grateful that I am now. My attitude has improved dramatically. I read my old posts over the last couple of weeks and I am so positive. My entries are uplifting to me. I feel so blessed to be on the right path- to getting myself healthy... to becoming a BETTER me.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"Love yourself first, and everything falls into line." - Lucille Ball (my favorite actress of all time)

I am finding this to be true. As I have learned to love myself- the world seems to be a happier, better place. Things are falling into line for me. I look forward to seeing what lies ahead!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, start today and rid yourself of those annoying and unsightly growth.
Do this method up to four times a day until the skin tag falls off.

You will find that your custom shapes are now available from the
shape menu when you have the Custom Shape Tools selected.


Here is my web site - Sjaakvanleeuwen.Write2me.Nl