Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day Five- Biggest Loser

Well, today is day 5! I am SOOOO happy! I can't believe I have made it 5 days without soda and without cheating on my diet or skipping working out. I have stayed true to my commitment and it feels GREAT!

TODAY:

I woke up at 6:15am. I did 15 minutes on the treadmill. After work we had a meeting with our financial planner. When we got home, I was feeling really tired- and I still needed to cook dinner, eat, and work on bridal shower stuff for my sister. I didn't think I would get my second workout in- but all of the sudden I just got and extra wave of energy and I did another 30 minutes on the treadmill. I plan on doing another 15 on weights when I finish this entry.

FOOD:

Total Calories Today: 1540 (Not bad!)

Breakfast: 3/4 cup Cheerios w/ Skim milk &WATER
Snack: 1/8 cup pistachios & WATER
Lunch: 12 count chicken from Chick-fil-a
Snack: 100 cal Snack Pack
Dinner: Rice, Green beans, whole wheat bread with a tad of butter & WATER
Snack: Choc. skim milk

HOW DO I FEEL?:

BEAUTIFUL! I got so many compliments today. Lots of people at work asked if I had lost weight. Some said I was really getting skinny. Others told me- they could tell in my face that I had lost. I am excited. I don't know how much I've lost b/c we don't weigh until Friday, but I am psyched. I feel good, confidant. My clothes are more comfortable on me. This is awesome.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be. "- David Viscott

*** I am young, healthy, and beautiful (inside & out)!***

No comments: