Monday, February 11, 2008

Day Eleven- Biggest Loser

OUCH!!! I am SORE. Today was a great day- feeling great. Wow- my muscles are aching though... I haven't taken a day to rest yet. I took it a little easier today to give my legs time to recuperate.

TODAY:
I woke up at 6:15 and ran for 15 minutes on the treadmill- I got my blood pumping. It really starts my day out right. No evening workout due to soreness.

FOOD:
Total Calories: 1345


Breakfast: 3/4 cup Cheerios & 1/2 cup Skim milk
Snack: 100 cal snack pack
Lunch: Lettuce Wrap (Ham & Cheese), Carrot chips, crackers
Snack: (INDULGED MYSELF) 2 thin mint girl scout cookies
Dinner: Outback salad & bread
Snack: 1 1/2 cup popcorn
5 waters today

HOW DO I FEEL?

Still positive. I am seeing a difference everyday. The longer I stick with it- the easier it becomes. It really isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Today my girl scout cookie order that I placed 3 weeks before I changed my eating habits- came in. I will allow myself to indulge on 1 or 2 every now and then- but most of the cookies will go to the bridal shower I am throwing for my sister.
My clothes have started to feel looser. I am getting compliments everyday- it feels great!

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

"Mind is all that counts. You can be whatever you make up your mind to be. "
- Robert Collier

I have made up my mind to be healthy and beautiful.

No comments: