Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 18- Biggest Loser

Whew... Today was a long day. I have a feeling everyday this week will be as I look forward to my sister's parties this weekend that I am hosting. I am having a hard time focusing on anything else b/c I am so excited.

One of my dearest friends emailed me some pics today of her children. It is amazing how quickly time flies. It seems like just yesterday she told us they were pregnant with their first- and now they have 3!!! The youngest will be 1 in March. How time flies!

I am hoping that all of the exercising and dieting will help me get into shape so that we can start our family soon.

TODAY:
I did an hour on the treadmill, cycling, ABS, and stairstepper.

FOOD:

Total Calories: 1310

Breakfast: Pack
Lunch: Caesar Side Salad WENDY's
Dinner: Chicken Fajitas- Homemade

HOW DO I FEEL?

Healthwise- GREAT!
Emotionally- my sister just called to talk to me while I was blogging. I am feeling very emotional right now. It is really hitting me. My baby sister is getting married and moving away in less than a month. I am really going to miss her. Up until this point- I have been wrapped up in all of the planning and celebrating. Now, I am feeling really sad...

Part of me wants to kick the groom's butt (that's right Isaac) for taking her away from me... of course the other part is glad she found a good guy. But right now the fighter side is winning... It's funny- I love him- he's great for her- they are great together. But all of a sudden, I feel an irresistable urge to kick his butt. I guess now I understand why my sister sobbed through my reception and held it against my husband for the first few months we were married. That old man (30) is stealing my sweet, innocent, baby (25) sister!
Other than the uncontrollable rage I am feeling (just kidding).... I'll be fine. It is sad- though... the end of an era.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY-
this expresses my mood right now:

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.”- Anatole France

It makes sense. It's sad to see an era end- but I know a new one is just around the corner.

No comments: