Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 27- Biggest Loser

WHEW!!! I am sweating bullets! I just finished working out- LEVEL 10 on the treadmill- WOOHOO!!!! That's new for me. I did 1mile and then arm reps on my bowflex. Today was a good day.

Today we had benchmark testing at school- I read tests all day to 3rd graders. My voice just came back to me yesterday- and after a day of reading aloud- I seem to be losing it again.

Tomorrow we are having a chili cookoff at school- all of the grade levels are competing... the prize? 1 week of blue jeans to work... Everyone is going ALL OUT. Our theme for decorating was my idea- we are doing a different take on "chili". We have snow and penguins- we are decorating for a chillly day. It is really cute. I won't be eating any of the chili- too many calories- plus chili powder causes my throat to swell... but I am making salsa and will be having some veggies with salsa for lunch.

FOOD:
2- 100 cal snack packs Breakfast
Caesar Side salad - Lunch
Guacomole & chips- Snack
Egg beaters & toast-Dinner
Thin Mints- Snack

TOTAL CALORIES: 1445

HOW DO I FEEL?
My body feels great. Mentally I am feeling stable. Emotionally- good. Everything seems to be okay. I am having a bit of a lack of motivation when it comes to meeting with people in my free time. I feel like I have so little free time lately. Exercising is like a job itself, then working full time, cooking, taking care of my hubby, and all of this wedding stuff- I feel like I can't catch my breath. Unfortunately- my other commitments are suffering a bit. I haven't felt up to having my home teachers over (mostly b/c I have been sick). I haven't finished writing my visiting teaching sisters (of course- I will try to get those letters out tomorrow). It is just hard to fit in all that needs to be done. I am tired. I mean- I have lots of energy.... I am just tired when I think of the mile long "to-do" list of things that still need to be done. Oh well- I will just do my best and chip away at it. As long as I am making progress- that's what matters.


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins - not through strength, but through persistence."
- Buddha


**If I keep working at it- it will eventually get done... I like this quote- it gives me hope!***

No comments: