Saturday, March 1, 2008

Days 29 & 30- Biggest Loser


Yesterday was WEIGH IN DAY....


Of course- the water weight was still hanging around... boohoo. I only lost one pound last week...
I was somewhat disappointed- but I thought that might be the case.

ON the bright side- that's 13 pounds in 4 weeks!!!! YEAH- I am 13 pounds closer to a healthier, more beautiful me!


TODAY IS DAY 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe- I MADE IT!!!!!! 30 days CLEAN & SOBER (no junk/soda)!!! I never thought I would go that long without a soda- it was completely beyond my wildest imagination. I can't believe I did it! That is so AWESOME!!!! The great thing is- I don't miss it anymore. I am committed- for the rest of my life- I WILL NEVER DRINK ANOTHER SODA POP AGAIN! I know I can do it now. I am really happy! Wow- I can't believe I have already lost 13 lbs. in the last few weeks. I am only 26 pounds away from my goal now- a goal that used to seem so far away- so unattainable... and now- I can taste it.
As Stewie would say,
VICTORY WILL BE MINE!"
Exercise- YESTERDAY & TODAY:
Friday- I woke up bright and early and sprinted a 1/4 mile- then had to rush out the door to work. I didn't get a second workout in- I went to a friend's house and stayed pretty late.
TODAY- I ran 1 mile, cycling 5 minutes, 90 bow flex arm reps, and ran up and down the street with the dog. She loved it- she is really getting good at being on the lease- she doesn't cross over in front of me when I am running anymore.
FOOD:
Yesterday Calorie Total: 1310
Today: 1540 ( a little over- too much milk today. I can't help it I LOVE MILK!)
HOW DO I FEEL?
WONDERFUL... I am feeling good! 30 WHOLE DAYS!!! 26 pounds to go- and I am really excited to see a healthier me! This week- although I only lost 1 lb, I was able to fit into 4 pairs of capris and jeans that I haven't been able to wear in 2 years. SO I am defintiely seeing the results of my hard work- It's EXCITING!!!

No comments: