Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day Fourteen- Biggest Loser

WOW! I can't believe it's already been two full weeks! I am so proud of myself for sticking with it! No soda or candy or greasy fatty foods for 14 whole days! That is amazing!!!

Today was a wonderful day. When I was younger- I never was a fan of Valentine's Day. I must say- that working at an elementary school has made me appreciate it more. I was so youched today by the outpouring of love from my students. I got pictures and homemade cards, candy, flowers... It was soooo SWEET! Of course- with this diet- Zane will end up with all of the candy... but the thought was so sweet. Then when I got home, Zane took me out to eat at my favorite resturaunt- OUTBACK. We split a meal so I could stay within my caloric range. The food was delicious! What a wonderful day. I feel so LOVED. Happy Valentine's Day to all!

TODAY:
After eating at OUTBACK- I decided to step up my workout a bit... I ran 1 mile and then speed-walked/jogged 1 mile. I did 10 minutes of strenuous cycling, then 5 minutes on the stairstepper and 100 reps on the bowflex (arms). I feel so FIRED UP!

FOOD:
Total Calories:1375

Now- my eating pattern today wasn't very healthy- but I was saving up my calories for our early dinner out at 4pm.
Breakfast- 1/8 cup pistachios (100 cal)
Lunch- Side Caesar Salad- WENDY'S (270 cal)
Dinner- I split an outback special with my hubby (1005 cal)--- Can you imagine if I had eaten the whole thing?! That ONE meal is 610 calories more than my entire DAILY limit!!! And to think- that used to be pretty normal for me to eat all of that!

HOW DO I FEEL?

TERRIFIC!!!! FABULOUS!!!! AMAZING!!!! SEXY!!!! PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!


Inspirational Thought For the Day:

VALENTINE'S INSPIRED

"There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved." - George Sand

No comments: