Thursday, February 21, 2008

Days 19, 20, & 21

Woops! I got behind again. I was sick yesterday and today- lost my voice. Here is the update for the past 3 days:





Workouts-


Tuesday- Ran 1 mile, walked 1/2 mile


Wednesday- NOTHING (first day to miss working out!- feeling sick!)


Thursday- Last Chance workout- Ran 1 mile, walked 1/2 mile- 90 reps on bowflex- arms, 10 minutes cycling, 5 minutes stairstepper.





Food:





Tuesday- calories: 1360


Wednesday- 1290


TODAY: 1310





(in the future I will give more details- just in a hurry today.)





How DO I Feel???





Wonderful. Today was especially great b/c my sis came into town! We worked out together- it was really fun! I am looking forward to her bachelorette party tomorrow night. It should be a blast- we will really embarass her. :-)


Tomorrow is weigh in- I look forward to seeing my progress this week. I am afraid missing a workout yesterday may hinder my results some- but if so- I will just have to work harder next week.





I am feeling good- and happy to be alive. I am really happy I started this program 3 whole weeks ago. I can't believe I have stuck with it for 21 days!!! That means it is now a HABIT! 21 days CLEAN & SOBER (ha!) No soda- No junk..... NO PROBLEM!





INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:




Tomorrow we will be noisy and colorful and lively! Girl's Night Out!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments: