Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day Eight- Biggest Loser

I can't believe I forgot to write yesterday. It was such a BIG DAY! Yesterday was our first weigh in since we started all of this- Drumroll please...........

I LOST 6 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESTERDAY:
I worked out in the morning running on the treadmill. I didn't get in a second workout b/c I went to celebrate with a friend.

FOOD:

Total Calories: 1496

Breakfast: 100 cal snack pack
Lunch: Caesar Side Salad from Wendy's
Snack: Small avocado & 15 chips
Dinner: Low cal lasagna and garlic toast
Snack: 100 cal snack pack & 10 oz choc skim milk

HOW DID I FEEL (YESTERDAY):

AMAZING!!!! All of my hardwork is paying off bigtime!

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"It's easier to go down a hill than up it but the view is much better at the top. "
-Henry Ward Beecher

To quote one of my favorite songs: "I know every mile will be worth my while..."
(from "I Can Go the Distance")

No comments: