Thursday, February 7, 2008

Day Seven- Biggest Loser

WOOHOO!!!!! I MADE IT A WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!! (jumping for JOY!)

I can't believe it has been a whole week. So much has changed for me in such a short time. I feel incredible!

TODAY:

I woke up bright and early once again and headed downstairs to our home gym. I ran 1/4 mile on the treadmill. This evening- I got super pumped up and did something I haven't done since I was in highschool. I sprinted and entire mile!!! I can't believe I did a whole mile without having an asthma attack! Then- still feeling pumped, I speed walked another 1/2 mile. WOW! What energy I am finding within myself. It is amazing!

FOOD:

Total Calories:1395

Breakfast: 3/4 cup cheerios & 1/2 cup skim milk
Lunch: 1 cup homemade beef stew
Snack: 2 cups popcorn
Dinner: Fajita salad, and one tortilla

I drank SIX bottles of water today! (I will probably be up all night..)

HOW DO I FEEL:

LIKE A CHAMP! Tomorrow is weigh-in- and I have decided, that no matter what the scale shows- I am extremely proud of myself. I have totally changed my lifestyle in one week and I have stuck with it. I feel and look healthier. I can't wait to wake up in the mornings to work out- it starts out my day so awesome. My students have been cheering me on- they love my water bottle necklace. They are always asking- how many waters have you had so far today? I have one little girl that used to really get on me about drinking cokes all of the time. She tells me everyday how proud she is of me. It's so cute how they are involved. LIFE IS GOOD.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

I am finding ,through this remarkable journey- how true that is. I am finally seeing the greatness that lies within me...

No comments: