Saturday, February 23, 2008

Days 22 & 23- What a WHIRLWIND!!!






WOW!!! The last two days just FLEW by!!! Yesterday I hosted a bachelorette party for my sister at the Bath Junkie/ Luna's/ My house (slumber party)- and then a bridal shower at my house today.




SO MUCH FUN!!!!! I have to share my pictures!

We had a pretty good crew at the Bath Junkie. We all made our own custom scented bath salts and lotion. Our theme for the Bachelorette Party was LUAU.




A Special Thanks to everyone who came and made it so special for my sister:




Mom, Mema, Aunt Tricia, Amber, Amanda, Mel, PJ, Brooke, Courtney, and Suzy (who drove all the way from San Antonio!)



It was really neat sharing such a fun special time with so many of the people Carrie & I love.





Here is the super cute cake we had... Gotta love the ukelele man- he shakes his little booty... (ha!)






What fun!!!! Carrie got lots of cool gifts too- including the super sexy lingerie I gave her. (your welcome, Isaac!)

Anyways- Here is my Biggest Loser stats for the past 2 days.

Friday was WEIGH IN- I lost 2 lbs.

FOOD: Friday Calories (Luna's Mexican put me over my goal of 1400 and my limit of 1500) I ended up with a total of 1700 calories. (STILL NO SODA-though!)

Saturday: Total Calories: 1100 so far- but I will have some popcorn tonight

EXERCISE: Friday- 45 minutes hard core running and lifting

Saturday: 45 minutes running, lifting, bowflex, cycling, and stairstepper.

HOW DO I FEEL?

EXHAUSTED! This weekend took a lot of planning.... I am POOPED! I still have no voice. Physically I feel well- but BOY, AM I TIRED!

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"YOU CAN DO IT!" - ha! from Waterboy.

No comments: