Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day Three- Biggest Loser

WOOHOO! GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Well, today was a GREAT day! The Giants won..and I actually didn't have a single soda craving today! We went over to our friends the Barnes' house for a superbowl celebration- and I stayed on track! I brought my own dip with less calories, and I brought my water bottles with me. I ate the raw veggies and had a baked chicken finger- but I stayed true to my diet. Today's total calories are 1440. (NOT BAD!)

TODAY:
I did a morning workout for my abs- CRUNCHES.
During the 4th quarter of the superbowl, I pulled myself away (and my poor husband) from the party and we came home so I could workout. I did 50 reps on the bowflex (various arm exercises) and I ran for 10 minutes on the treadmill.

FOOD:

Breakfast: Cheerios 3/4 cup w/ 1/2 cup Skim Milk
Snack: 8 oz Skim Milk & Snack Pack (100 cal)
Lunch: Salad with 3 oz lean sliced steak and 20 sprays (1cal each) viniagrette & 1 slice whole grain bread with tad of butter, WATER
Snack: 2 cups popcorn, WATER
Dinner: 2 Baked Chicken Fingers, raw veggies w/ dip, WATER
Snack: 8 oz Choc. Skim Milk

HOW DO I FEEL?:

MUCH BETTER TODAY! Yesterday was awful- today was wonderful. I was really tired this morning from having the headache last night, but other than that I felt great. No soda cravings is HUGE! Even watching all of my friends drinking pop and seeing the commercials for Coke- and STILL NO CRAVINGS!

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find that you have crossed the mountain."

**A Superbowl party could have been a pebble for me- but I didn't stumble.
I am still on the path.

No comments: