Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Catchup- Days 24,25, & 26 Biggest Loser

Well- I haven't been very good at keeping up on this blog the last couple of days. I will blame it on my "friend visting". It sucks to have cramps- it makes you want all of the bad foods and not feel like exercising...

Well- I didn't give into temptation on the foods (even though some chocolate this time of the month would have been NICE>) I did however neglect to workout on Sunday and Monday- due to intense cramping and major naseau. Isn't great being a woman?!

My body is totally worn out from the past weekend- it was a blast- but BOY did it tire me out! I am still trying to catchup on sleep and relaxation.

TODAY:
Honestly- I didn't feel like working out. In fact, I told Zane I wasn't going to. He then reminded me that I am almost at one month straight of this lifestyle change. He told me how proud of me he is... and wouldn't you know it- suddenly I wanted to get in there and SWEAT. I ran 3/4 mile and did 100 reps for arms on my bowflex. I did some cycling and some stretching.

FOOD:
Calories---
Sunday:1560 ( too much homemade chicken soup)
Monday: 1360
Today: 1340

HOW DO I FEEL?
Besides the cramping and naseau- I feel wonderful. I can't believe I have lost 12 lbs so far. I am really starting to see it in my legs, hips, and butt. It is great! I really feel good about myself. I am excited to see where I am in another 2 weeks at my sister's wedding. I hope to reach my goal of having lost 20lbs by March 15th. My overall goal is another 27 lbs. That actually doesn't seem so hard now- it is totally do-able!

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Here is one of my favorite poems- I read it as a teenager- and it still motivates me today.

Don’t Quit!

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,When the funds are low, and the debts are high,And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,When care is pressing you down a bit,Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,As every one of us sometimes learns,And many a failure turns about,when he might have won had he stuck it out;Don't give up though the pace seems slow,You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out,The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,And you never can tell how close you are,It may be near when it seems so far;So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,It's when things seem worst, thatYou Must Not Quit.
- C. W. Longenecker



***Thanks to all of my friends and family who remind me to keep going and working- even when it is hard. You are all an inspiration to me.***

No comments: