Monday, February 4, 2008

Day Four- Biggest Loser

Well, 4 days "clean & sober" (HA!) That's what it feels like anyways. 4 days without soda pop! Today was tough. Migraines for most of the day. It helps that my mom and my team are both keeping me motivated. Zane (my hubby) has been awesome and completely supportive and complimentary. I couldn't do it without him.

TODAY:
I woke up at 5:45 am and got busy on the treadmill- sprinting a "lap" + some.
This evening, Zane convinced me to work through the pain (migraine) and I did another 20 minutes on the treadmill (slower than usual- but I did it.) I will do some abs before bedtime.

FOOD:
Total Calories Today: 1570 (Not bad!)

Breakfast: 3/4 cup Cheerios w/ Skim milk & Cho. Skim Milk & WATER
Snack: 1/8 cup pistachios & WATER
Lunch: Romaine Lettuce w/ carrots and 20 cal viniagrette dressing
Snack: 100 cal snack pack
Dinner: (*splurged a little) Black Eyed Pea Broccoli Soup & Whole Wheat Rolls & WATER
Snack: 100 cal snack pack & skim milk

HOW DO I FEEL?:

MY HEAD HURTS!!!!!!!! This no caffiene thing is really hurting- but I know it will all be worth it. Other than my head hurting- My body feels great. My clothes seem to fit a little loser (although- that might be wishful thinking.) My students laughed at me today b/c I made a water bottle holder that I wear around my neck. They call it my "water necklace". Hey- it gets me drinking water- whatever works! I have been feeling good emotionally. I am trying to be super positive and be a light for my co-workers. I am trying to spread happiness and positivity to everyone in the contest. It keeps me in good spirits knowing that I am helping to lift other's spirits.

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR THE DAY:

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire." -Ferdinand Foch

*** Watch out world,... My SOUL is on FIRE!***

No comments: