Sunday, February 10, 2008

Days Nine & Ten- Biggest Loser

WOOPS! I forgot to update again last night. I will do two days at once now. My sweet hubby made an awesome program for me in excel when I started this. I put in everything I eat, how many calories, how much and how I exercise, and every weigh in. It even calculates the % of body weight I have lost. SO, I will use my handy dandy program to update.

YESTERDAY:

I did one extended workout that took my breath away. 65 minutes of hardcore running, stairstepping, weight training, and cycling. I drank 3 bottles of water just during my workout! Zane was cheering me on all the way. He has been awesome- a real motivator for me.

FOOD:
Total Calories: 1350

Breakfast: 3/4 cup cheerios, 1/2 cup skim milk
Lunch: 6 count nuggets, small fry
Dinner: Chicken, rice, broccoli

HOW I FELT:
Yesterday was an average day. I was really sore from the previous week's workouts. I felt tired for most of the day. Once I did my workout- I felt pumped and ready to take on the world again. I went shopping for more wedding stuff for my little sis's upcoming wedding. I ended up with some cute things for her bachelorette party. In the process, I met a really fabulous woman who gave me all kinds of contacts for my business.

TODAY:
I had church today. I actually had to teach in RS- a lesson about the atonement. I get really nervous in there. I feel like I just ramble my way through the lesson. I am grateful that the spirit was there though. Several people were crying and I had a few thank me for my words. I shared my favorite song about the Savior- "His Hands". It was really moving.

Exercise- I did another extended workout this evening- 60 minutes. I was mostly on the treadmill- 1 1/2 miles, but I also did 10 min cycling and 40 reps on the bowflex (arms).

FOOD:
Total Calories: 1370

Breakfast: 2 eggos with butter
Lunch: Caesar Salad WENDY'S & buttered bread
Snack: mini dill pickle, 2 pieces pepperoni, 3 carrot chips
Dinner: 1 serving low cal crispy pizza
Snack: Skim Milk & 100 cal snack pack

HOW DO I FEEL?

Well, this morning I woke up to find that my dear sweet husband never came to bed last night. I walked downstairs to find the kitchen, office, stairway, entry, utility, and front room SPOTLESS! He stayed up all night cleaning to surprise me! It was AWESOME!!!! That definitely started my day out right.
As my day went on- it continued to be wonderful. I had lots of energy- I got everything ready for this week- lunches, clothes, called our tenants, etc. It was a great day. Church was wonderful, Home was wonderful. LIFE IS WONDERFUL!

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

"Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped." -James Corbett

*** These words remind me of my sweetheart's encouragement to me. As I was working out tonight, about 45 minutes into it- I said " I can't do another minute- my legs are jello". To which he responded-" You can do it- keep it up... Fifteen more minutes..." He is always helping me keep my eye on the prize.***

No comments: