Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day Two- Biggest Loser

Well, I didn't get to update my blog last night- so this is catchup for yesterday.
Yesterday-

I did even better than day one with my food choices. Once again, I didn't have any soda. I was more concious of the calories I was consuming- and I ended up with only 1255 calories for the day! I woke up and did 1/4 mile on the treadmill on the steepest incline- full sprint on the Fat Burner 1 Program.

FOOD

Breakfast- 3/4 cup Cheerios & 1/2 cup Skim Milk (150 cal)

Lunch- Deli Roast Beef Sandwich with fat free mayo & 16.9 oz water (460 cal)

Snack- 1/8 cup Pistachios (100 cal) & 16.9 oz water

Dinner- 8 count Chick-fil-A nuggets (+1 extra rouge nugget) (300 cal)

Snack- 12 oz Choc. Skim Milk (275 cal)

HOW DID I FEEL



The day started out great. I had so much energy after my morning workout-

I decided to paint our guest bathroom.


By about 1:30pm, the day became really difficult. My blood sugar dropped and with the absence of the caffiene I am used to I ended up with a MAJOR migraine (the most intense I have ever had). I even had a small fainting spell in the evening- hence I didn't do my extended workout & I had the chocolate milk to up my blood sugar. The Migraine lasted about 9 hours... (OUCH!) Finally I got some relief around 10:30 pm last night.

I am really proud of myself. In the intensity and pain of the migraine- the easy thing to do would have been to break down and have a coke (something I always did in the past to help with the migraine.) But, I stayed strong. I am now 2 days without SODA... That is HUGE for me. I honestly don't know that I have ever gone that long without a Coke since I was a child.



This will power that I have found within myself has me feeling amazing. Today we are going to a friend's for the Superbowl...


I know- Bad timing for starting a diet-right?!


I have already made myself a salad to take and fat free low calorie dip for the veggie tray they will have. I will update my calorie intake tonight.




QUOTE OF THE DAY (Yesterday):

"The height of your accomplishments will equal the depth of your convictions."
-William F. Scolavino


*My convictions run deep- so I am looking forward to huge accomplishments!


























No comments: