Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 59

Today was a good day. Church was uplifting. I was really tired when I got home from the late movie last night. I slept a LOT today. (oops!)

After a good 3 hour nap (geewhiz!) I was feeling pretty relaxed. My sweetiepie was helpful enough to work on a special project with me for my students. Each of my students wrote How To papers last week and they decided they want to teach my hubby how to cook. He was a real sweetie and made all of their recipes today while I took photos to prove it.

After dinner, I worked out while watching The BIG GIVE (my favorite show). That show really makes me want to get out there and do something for someone else. What an uplifting hour! I did 1 mile on the treadmill and some time on the bike. Lots of SWEAT!

Calories today: 1420...
I didn't drink enough water today though- only 3 bottles, not the 6 - 7 I ussually try to drink. I will have to make that up this week.

Motivational Quote:
Winners NEVER quit....Quitters NEVER win.

SO TRUE>
I won't stop this lifestyle change I've made- I am finally feeling like a WINNER.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Oh Heather. I am glad you are updating your blog again! You look great! How exciting for you....you go girl! I will be cheering for you - and you can cheer for me, too.

Love you and miss you - izzy

e-mail me!!!

Anonymous said...

This is Tiffany! I miss the old Baybrook Ward and ROOK but we are having fun in Cedar Park (outside of Austin). I found your blog from Stacia's blog which I found on Chiara's blog (I was bored tonight, o.k.!) and just saying congrats on all the weight loss!! I want to join!!!