Monday, March 17, 2008

A Whirlwind Week- Days 37-45

Whew! Wow- It has been over a week since my last update. This past week has been CRAZY! I have been running around getting all of the last minute stuff done for my sister's wedding. Then we left town on Thursday and didn't get back until yesterday. So I have quite a bit of catching up to do...

First- I'll give you the breakdown of calories and exercise:


Friday- 1520 cal /45 minutes exercise
Saturday-1330 cal/ 39 min
Sunday-1505 cal/ 90 min
Monnday- 1420 cal/ 90 min
Tuesday- 1635 cal/ 120 min
Wednesday- 1200 cal/ 30 min
Thursday- 1790 cal -15 min ****Left town and ate out with family at Mexican Resturaunt.****
Friday- 1512 cal/ 45 min
Saturday- 1754 cal / 180 min *** WEDDING DAY!!!!***
Sunday- 1395 cal/ 0 min- I was pooped.

Thursday I had to weigh in early 1 day b/c we were leaving town. My weigh in was 202 lbs. That's a loss of 17 lbs. Yeah!

Now- for the important stuff.

My baby sister got married on Saturday. The ceremony was breathtaking. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. I cried all the way down the aisle ( I was the "married of honor".) CarrieBeth was so beautiful.

(Not sure why this pic turned out pink)









I don't have any pics from the wedding yet- but I do have some from the rehearsal dinner the night before. I became very close to my sister's new niece- Mercedes
and we went down on the beach to get seashells together. I asked her if she knew where seashells came from. She said " yes, Heavenly Father makes them beautiful and then gently throws them into the ocean- so that they can watch up on shore and be a piece of beauty we can take home with us." She is 5 years old.... out of the mouths of babes. This was her first time to see the ocean.

I just fell in love with my sister's new inlaws- they were wonderful.


After we rehearsed at the beach, we all went to a chinese resturaunt for dinner. My sister surprised me with a beautiful necklace from Tiffany's. (I've never owned anything from Tiffany's.) It is gorgeous! It is a white gold starfish with inlaid diamonds. I LOVE IT!

It was an amazing weekend. Her wedding was the most beautiful I've ever seen. Everything was wonderful. Now, that it's over- it's time to get on with all of the stuff that's been piling up while I have been helping with this fantasy wedding. In a way I am sad it's over- it was such a great distraction from real life- It was very romantic. However- I am also relieved- I can finally breathe and relax. Whew.... and so can my parents! :-) I will post wedding pictures as soon as I have them!

No comments: