Friday, March 7, 2008

Days 33 & 34

YEAH!!!! Today- Day 34 - was WEIGH IN DAY!!!! I am officially at 203lbs!!! Woohoo- I lost 3 pounds this week. So I guess, I was right about the calories. My magic number is closer to 1500- not 1400. I also worked out 500 minutes this week! That is HUGE! Prior to this week, the most I had done was 330 minutes. 500 minutes- that averages to 1 hour and 12 minutes a day. (Of course- I didn't do much last weekend- so I ended up doing two hours and 10 minutes on Wednesday and Thursday.)

EXERCISE:
Yesterday (Thursday): I woke up and ran 1/4 mile on the treadmill. I walked 1 mile home from work (our truck broke down- and Zane had the car.) I then did another 1 1/2 hours of exercising on the treadmill, cycling, stairstepper, and 125 reps on the bowflex arms. I am SORE today!

Today- I haven't worked out just yet- I will this evening- it is still very early.

FOOD:
Yesterday: Total Calories- 1240
Today: so far (no dinner yet) 790

HOW DO I FEEL?
Energetic- Excited, only 4 pounds and I will be under 200!!!! I haven't been under 200 in 6 years! That is really a great feeling. I know by this time next week- I will have made it. Just in time for my sister's wedding next Saturday too!

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:

"Live and work but do not forget to play, to have fun in life and really enjoy it."
- Eileen Caddy


***Today I had a lot of fun- I put on a FABULOUS FRIDAY for my students. We learned all about Egypt. I even made them passports that got stamped. We ate schwarmas and built pyramids. It was awesome! Tomorrow is the school carnival- I will be going to see all of my students. I have donated a picinic lunch with me for the raffle. The kids are really excited. It should be a great and fun day!***

No comments: