Thursday, July 5, 2007

Reconnecting

I hope everyone had a BLAST on the fourth of July! I celebrated with my family on the 3rd. Yesterday I spent my day working on my term paper and resting some... I had a really bad migraine for most of the evening and turned in pretty early.

I am excited today, b/c I found out that my dearest friend in the world is going to drop by this evening for a visit. I haven't seen her in about 8 months! I am excited to spend some time with her and her family. I am spending my day today working hard so that I'll have a little free time to "play" tonight. I am STILL working on my term paper on the Creative Process- my creativity is NOT helping me out on this one... (Go Figure!) I am also screening some possible tenants today, and frantically trying to get the house perfect for our guests. Whew! I am tired just thinking about all of it! :-)

I can't wait for this evening! It should be fun!

No comments: