Sunday, July 8, 2007

Looking Forward

Another fabulous weekend! Wow- Last week I was off from work- but working hard at home. I am almost grateful to be going back to work with the kiddos again tomorrow. There is something almost comforting about having a routine to follow.

Our visit with Suzy & Mike was awesome- we played trivial pursuit- (the boys won- BARELY), and we had a blast playing with super cutie pie Adia.
(This pic is from when she was about 4 mos. old- she's now nearly 15 months!)

She is running around- and boy can she talk! She loved trying to talk over Suzy. We taught her to say "Maybe!" and she said it like a song- soooo cute! Then we taught her "shoes" which came out "SHHHHHHH". What a sweetheart! We are so glad they were all able to visit and so sad they live so far away! We hope to visit again with them soon!

We are busy getting our house organized--- My in-laws are coming for a visit next week! We haven't seen them in a while-- it's been almost a year since we last saw Monica- and she has been through the ringer this last year. (Boating accident, Mystery Illness- you name it- it's happened to her.) Andrew is coming too- we LOVE when he visits- he is our resident electronics genius- and the best brother in law I could ask for! My mother-in law is coming too! She is always so helpful and wonderful to have. We should have an awesome visit together.



Girls camp is right around the corner too- I am the Stake Craft Lady... so I'll be busy getting everything together for camp over the next couple of weeks. My sister is going to camp with me this year- and I am so excited and grateful for her help! She will make camp a blast for all of the girls! (and ME!)





SO .... BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!!
That's my life...

But- I wouldn't trade it away-
I gain so much from all of the experiences I am having!










1 comment:

Izzy said...

Sounds like you are busy and happy. The simplest things can be so wonderful! Love ya!