Monday, August 25, 2008

STARTING AGAIN!

Well, I found that I was most successful at losing weight when I was blogging about it... so, this time around- my goal is to blog everyday.

HOW I FEEL:
Today was the first day of kids coming back to school. I really enjoyed seeing all of their smiling faces. I missed my students over the summer. It was a long day, but filled with joyful moments. I still have to start my college classes this evening. I think this semester will be good. I took a double load this summer and got straight A's- so I am feeling pretty confindent.

FOOD:
Breakfast- Eggos w/ butter 220 calories
Chocolate Skim Milk 180 calories
Water
Lunch- Chicken Salad Sandwich 400 calories
Grapes 20 calories
Water
Snack- Granola 100 calories
Water
Dinner- I haven't eaten yet- but the plan is whole wheat spaghetti w/ tomato sauce, salad w/ vinagrette, and 1 slice garlic toast --- approx 400 calories

WORKOUT:
1 1/8 Mile workout at "Boot Camp" ( nearly an hour in the HOT sun)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This page talks about several effective ways through which you
can get rid of skin tags. This is a great font for use with winter designs as you
prepare all your Christmas artwork. Skin tags can affect
you and anybody else at any age and irrespective of
your skin type.

Also visit my webpage: skin tags home remedy removal