Monday, May 12, 2008

It has been TOO long!

It has been over a month since my last post...
SHAME on me!

I have doing spectacular with my dieting, but not so hot with the exercising.
It was too easy to slump off of my exercise routine after the contest at school ended.

I am really excited though, b/c I have organized an amazing group of women at church to do a Biggest Loser Competition with me starting this Thursday and going until July 31st. I am really pumped. I hope that this will help me reach my goal weight of 180. That would ROCK!

TODAY:
Breakfast: Puffed rice cereal w/ 1tsp sugar, 1/4 cup skim milk
Snack: 8 oz chocolate skim milk (I am a MILKOHOLIC!)
Lunch: Grilled chicken salad
Snack: 50 calorie beef jerky pack
Dinner: egg beaters omlet w/ shaved ham and cheddar
Snack: 1 eggo waffle buttered (haven't eaten yet- but plan to.)

TOTAL CALORIES: 1425

EXERCISE:
Getting ready to run on the treadmill. The plan is to watch the BACHELOR finale while I run- so about 1 - 1/2 hours in my home gym tonight. :-)

HOW DO I FEEL???
Super excited! It was awesome when they announced that I wanted to organize a health group in Relief Society. You could hear the buzz of excitement. I sent around a signup sheet and a ton of people signed up. I am excited to help others and I know this will totally motivate me! Our first meeting is just around the corner.

No comments: